14 Day Fat Burn Challenge for £25 starting on June 1st, 2015:
Basically you will be training with me and a group of others over a course of 14 days, where you are given a meal plan to follow that is tailored for fat lose. It’s simple: you’ll come and workout with me five days per week for two weeks (14 days), and eat the foods that I’ve outlined for you. That’s it!
The program will run 4 days in a row Mon – 6.30pm,Tues. – 6pm, Weds – 6pm,Thurs – 6.30pm, with two rest days (Friday/Saturday) you will then return back to training on the Sunday at 10:30am. The classes will consist of a 1 hour HIIT session (high intensity training session) which is aimed to get people fitter and to lose weight.
You’ll experience some soreness in your muscles. It won’t be too bad, but definitely a little soreness letting you know that you just had an awesome full-body workout.
I’m totally against starvation diets so the nutritional guidance that you’ll get is totally safe and very, very healthy. It’s actually a decent amount of calories manipulated in a crafty way to help your body burn maximum fat and to retain muscle tone during the 14 days.
What you get:
- 1 Meal Plan tailored for weight lose
- 10 Group training session spread across 14 days ALL FOR JUST
- 1 Nutritional advice pack £25!!!!!!
1. Get Maximum Results in Minimum time– nobody has hours a day to spend in the gym. Circuit training is the perfect workout for the time-crunched fitness fiend.
2. Challenge Your Whole Body – Ever found yourself just wondering around the gym floor and winging your workout? (It’s ok, we’ve all done it!) By incorporating individual “stations” as part of a whole-body circuit, you’re guaranteed to hit every major–and minor–muscle group.
3. Mix Cardio and Strength Training – You love cardio but know you should do weights to, circuit training offers the best of both worlds by allowing you to combine intervals of high-intensity cardio with heavy weight lifting.
4. Send Your Metabolism Soaring – Thanks to the many benefits of high-intensity interval training (HIIT) and heavy weight lifting, circuit training kicks your fat-burning furnace into high gear. You’ll torch more calories in 20 minutes than you would in an entire hour.
To lock in your spot just call me at 07791622813 or send me an email Pt.email@example.com or follow the Contact link above :).